Share the Joy: Crisp Autumn Days




I'm enjoying crisp autumn days
when the morning fog burns off and the sun shines
down on me.



It's pretty clear to me that I'm solar powered
because a sunny day perks me right up,
while a grey, rainy day makes me want to curl up
under a blanket with a good novel
and a steaming cup of chai.

Did you watch the lunar eclipse last night,
or were you sound asleep?


How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 

1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  
2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.

Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tried to see the blood moon, but wasn't able to see the moon from our deck like the night before. But my joy this week is remembering our amazing trip in Utah summer of last year.
Kim Mailhot said…
Didn't see the eclipse but found that moon extremely intense. Happy to be on the other side of it now.
I think FL sunshine is doing me good. Today is the first stormy day in over a week.
Glad the autumn is treating you well.
Love and light to you !

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You