Share the Joy: Laughter



This week I have been the repository
of abundant laughter.

There is a new princess in my life.


She's about 10 weeks old and her name is Nugget
(unless I change my mind).
Her antics constantly have me laughing. . . . 
though I must say,
my feline King and Queen
are not so amused at the little court jester.
She weighs about 4 pounds and is about a quarter of their size,
but her boundless energy seems to be a bit intimidating.

As for me, I'm smitten with how fast she's catching on to everything,
including going potty as soon as she has a chance to sniff the grass
at the appointed spot. And she's only been with me for 2 days.

Anyone want to guess how long it will be before
Purrsnickety will let her nap with him?

How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 

1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  
2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.

Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Reminds me of my grandmother's dog!
Anonymous said…
What a gorgeous puppy!
Alexa T said…
What a cute and funny little one!!
Kim Mailhot said…
Oh, what joy ! Puppy love is so fun !
Enjoy enjoy enjoy !

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You