Share the Joy: Happy New Year


Woo hoo -- it's a new year,
with plenty of promise.

I'm overjoyed to have a computer on my new desk
and being hooked up to the internet
in my new house
(no, the old one hasn't sold yet,
so I'm just visiting the new house)
and being able to Share the Joy with you.

And for the new year,
I'm hoping all the gears will mesh


and all your prayers will be answered.




What sparked the fire of joy in you this week?

Notice joy.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!

Comments

Happy New year to you!!! I just know it's going to be grand!!! My very best wishes and thank you for hosting Share the Joy!! Cathy
Kamana said…
happy new year meri!
Fallingladies said…
Happy new Year, I am hoping to be able to share the joy more this year!
Unknown said…
Happy New Year Meri. I know it is going to be a great one. Thanks so much for hosting the inspiring and hopeful party.
4 Lettre Words said…
Hoping you only have 1 house very soon. :) Happy New Year, Meri!
Unknown said…
Happy new year!

http://www.bakerstories.com
Leovi said…
Very beautiful pictures, wonderful , is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You