Share the Joy



Blue skies and sunshine in November -- days like today --
make me energetic and full of possibility.



Call me crazy, but the smell of oranges
makes me happy. . . 
as does wandering through a gourmet
grocery story and delighting in the myriad
of oolors and shapes
(and sampling different kinds of cheese). . .  


And speaking of oranges,
I'm overjoyed and full of awe
when I see a sunset like this.



What sparked the fire of joy in you this week?

Notice joy.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
That 2nd shot is stunning!
Hazel said…
I had juice from a big navel orange this morning. What a gorgeous sunset!

Hazel
Laura said…
love that orange sky Meri… gorgeous!
Alexa T said…
Lovely instans of November...
Unknown said…
Oh Meri I love the smell of oranges also and can smell yours in that photo. Happy Thanksgiving and all the blessings possible for you and family. You bring so much joy to us all.
Ileana said…
I can smell the oranges!:))
Beautiful orange sky!
Have a nice day!
Kim Mailhot said…
Ooooo ! The idea of smelling oranges right now makes me smile !
Think I may have to head off to my local fruit store and take a whiff! :)
Happy Thursday to you, Awesome One !
Karen said…
Oh, the orange sunset is gorgeous!
Wonderful post! Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Mandarin - which in the same family -I always save the skins for their fragrance, because it makes me happy:) Sunsets - any kind- I love!
deb did it said…
oh all that juicy orange!!
I can almost smell it !!
Leovi said…
Yes, Great pictures, I really like these suggestive shape wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You