Share the Joy: A Trip to Seattle





I'm experiencing joy
anticipating my little jaunt
to Seattle to meet a friend for dinner
at one of my favorite restaurants.

At the Pike Place Market

Perhaps you've gathered that I have a love affair
with the city I lived in during my junior high, 
high school, and college years.



I left that city after college graduation,
but it beckoned me back when I was in my 30s.



Though sometimes I think about leaving her
when the skies are gray and the rain falls relentlessly,
she captured my heart long ago.



I'm hers. Consider this an offering to her beauty.





What gives you JOY this week?




To play along
1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Then click the NEXT box (or the time) to choose an image
 from the post to insert in Mr. Linky's list
 so people get a sneak peek. 

(And if you just can't get it to work, 
email me and I'll try to link it for you.)

4. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of JOY!



Comments

Rita A. said…
I love Seattle too. I didn't make it there this year only western Washington. I really want to spend more time in the International District around where the book "THe Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet" was set. Love that book.
Leovi said…
Excellent pictures, very happy, I like those flowers.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE living here in Seattle, big enough to offer a lot and small enough you can still get around...

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You