Camera Bag




One of the nifty software bits I have
is called Camera Bag.
There’s a new version 2 out.
I just bought it and haven’t played with it much,
though I will report that it got unstable and froze
on my first use and didn’t automatically save
images to a Camera Bag folder in my pictures superfolder
like the original version did.
Some more experimentation is called for.

I Camera Bagged one of my mandala images
So you can see the variety of options available
For re-imaging. Same size, same borders for each.  

Here's the original.


Using a "1974" version 


Helga version


"Instant"


Cinema 


Colorcross (hitting the reprocess button a couple of times)


and finally
Silver


There are even more options for processing and framing
in Camera Bag 2.
It's on sale for $24 right now.
There's a 30 day free trial in PCs and Mac formats.
You can get it for your mobile phone, as well. 






Comments

Anonymous said…
I downloaded a free trial and played with it a bit, not terribly impressed, but what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You