Going Wordless




Tired of thinking in words. . . .

Comments

I love thinking in pictures. That was an interesting image, but someone did something to the edges. Was it you? Very nice too...
Anonymous said…
I hear ya! And no words necessary for such a gorgeous image. Meri, thank you soooooo much for linking my post to Share the Joy Thursday! What a nice surprise! I have been wanting to play along for awhile and keep on missing it. And thanks for the sidebar link, too! And, most especially, thanks for stopping by to visit me at my blog! XO
Anonymous said…
I just added your Share the Joy Thursday badge to my sidebar, as well!
Is there no end to your creativity?
rebecca said…
no words necessary....
beauty, deeply understood.

xoxoxoxoxo
~JarieLyn~ said…
Stunning! No words necessary.
deb did it said…
I am here with you, in silence

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You